Originally Posted by SakoAV
Damned right they have!!!

Knowledge is power, and I wish I had it when I believed our government. Seems like the more I read, the more cynical I become. The Vietnam War was a bullshit war. Worse, we didn't fight it to win it. If we wanted to win it, it would have been over within months. We never lost a single battle in Vietnam, yet we lost the war. We can thank that rotten bastard LBJ for that.

Caution: do not read The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia unless you're good with becoming pissed off.

I'm long past done with our politicians fighting wars that are of zero threat to the USA, and politicians telling mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, husbands, etc., that their loved ones died for America. Bullshit.

One of the most profound statements of Donald Trump was when he said that if other countries want to use our military, they're going to have to pay for it. Most people missed that Trump acknowledged that our military has become a hired gun, that our soldiers are sacrificed in wars that have nothing to do with the safety and security of the USA.

No country in the world can defeat the USA except for the USA.

How else are we going to keep the Military-Industrial complex making billions of dollars, if we don't get involved in protracted wars?

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com