[b][/b]Same here. Never even look at CTD.

Agree with battue on cars. Wife needed new wheels recently.

We decided to lease this one as at our age, we may want to cut back to one vehicle at lease end. The GM bailout cost my retirement plan millions. They are out, even though we drove Buicks and Olds throughout the seventies through the nineties with satisfaction.

The only other vehicles on the market with power adjustable seats on both sides, in the class we wanted, were Ford Escape Titanium, Lincoln MKC, and Subru Outback.

We first looked at the Lincoln. Wife loved it, but you would think the top Ford would be close. We looked. Ford did not have the color, but would find it and call. I had told both dealers what I wanted to make as a down payment and length of lease. Ford called the next day. Found the car, list $400+ under Lincoln, monthly lease payment $78 per month more. Salesperson ask me what I thought. I told him that he just sold a car, a Lincoln.

I think the dealer at Ford thought they had a couple of dumb old farts and decided to see how much gouge they could pull off. We have a long memory (up to now and may our memory stay with us).

This catch them, screw them, and turn them loose mentality needs to be justly rewarded, wherever you find it.

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero