Buffalo Bore - OUR 38-55 WORKS IN ALL WINCHESTER 375 RIFLES

(Firefox doesn't read that page correctly for me, it hides the description, but IE reads it fine. You may have to click on the pic on that page to bring up the description.)

$65...Buffalo Bore is good stuff, but at that price I'd find some 38-55 Brass... I think Starline has it.

From Buffalo Bore:

The concept of using 38-55 brass to produce ammo for the 375 Winchester may be new to you, but it is not to us, so please simply read carefully and believe me. We’ve sold hundreds of thousands of rounds of this ammo and about half of it has been shot in 375 Winchester rifles. A couple years before I started making 38-55 ammo as Buffalo Bore Ammunition Company, I was shooting Marlin, Savage and Winchester 375 Winchester chambered rifles and was using good old every-day 38-55 brass in all of them. To be fair and give credit where it is due, it was both Brian Pearce and Mic McPherson that pointed out I could use common, readily available and affordable 38-55 brass to make full power 375 Winchester loads.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."