RCBS was on sale for 300 I think last time I walked into my local cabelas on Wednesday of this week.
I also own the RCBS combo and really like it. It speeds my loading up so much, I cant imagine doing it without an auto dispenser again. Yes it will miss weight once in a while. Maybe 10% of the time. if it's low a couple taps on the trickle button gets it there. If it's high, I open the top and drip a touch back into the hopper and re-weigh it. Some powders work better than others based on configuration. Basically boils down to how much powder actually drops when it's trickling on its own.
I really like it. For me, my thoughts were, buy it once and be done with it. While loading a batch, I dispense the powder charge, once it's correct, I dump into the case, and dispense the next charge while I am seating the bullet, putting that loaded cartridge in the appropriate location and getting another case ready to be filled. By then, most of the time, the powder is sitting there waiting for me at the correct level.

Salmonhead