Hi all, I have this posted in the free classifieds and someone suggested I post this over here. The rifle's serial number puts it in 1961. I am in no way an expert, but I'm sure this rifle is 90+%. As for defects, there is a coin sized spot of thin blueing on the top of the barrel, and 2 small scratches on the bottom metal. One at the hinge and the other at the screw behind the trigger guard. The wood looks great with no cracks or issues, just some minor impressions/dings, probably from storage if I had to guess. This is the condition it was in when I bought it. The rifle lived in a safe since the late 80s or early 90s when the original owner got sick and eventually passed. His widow became a friend of the family and several years ago I took the plunge and purchased it from her. I believe that was in 2010. I've only fired it twice on the local range for a total of 14 rounds. It came with an old Bausch & Lomb scope on an adjustable mount, which I will include with the rifle. It currently has Leupold bases and rings which will also come with the rifle if the buyer wants it. The scope pictured on the rifle stays with me. I'm looking to fund a project vehicle for me and my kids to work on together, so I'm hoping for a quick sale. I can ship this out via Fed Ex from me (an individual) to your FFL unless you want to meet me here locally (York County PA). If shipped I will insure it for the sale value as well. I'm asking $2400 shipped and insured. The price will be adjusted if picked up locally. I'm hoping for cash, but may consider a partial trade for a shooter grade Pre 64 Model 70 in a softer recoil medium game or varmint caliber, or a heavy barrel Model 70 in .225 Winchester, but need at least $1000 behind the trade. I can send more pictures by request via email or text message. Thanks for reading.--Josh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by ffbigdawg; 09/21/16.