Originally Posted by Kaiser Norton
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Me and my wife went to the range today, as we continue to prep for Concealed Carry testing. She'd never shot before we met, so this is all new to her, but she's catching on quick. Her little Taurus .380 is proving to be tough to shoot accurately. It's low due to the very low sights, designed for concealed carry. I had her shoot my FEG 9mm and she did just fine. She will probably end up testing with it in stead of the Taurus. If the Taurus continues to be tough to group, even at close range, it might go down the road in favor of a sub compact 9mm. "A good time was had by all."

Our local range had "Ruger Night" where you could come in and shoot a few rounds through various firearms (just handguns). I was struck by the LC9 they had (pro model, with just a trigger safety). Petite and crazy accurate (at least in my hands). It's about an inch taller and longer than the LCP .380 and you get an extra round in the magazine. If I ever get serious about CC, that is high on my list....

Kaiser Norton

That's what I bought for my wife. In Purple too. laugh It's her daily carry gun and she's pretty darn good with it. Tried the Shield and the Sig, but she liked the Ruger best. Trigger is pretty good, and she has no problem racking the slide.

[Linked Image]

Range time with a few handguns, 22LR to 45ACP. She shoots them all very well.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by badger; 09/25/16.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12