For now I am just using the .409 die on the bullets that won't go into all my .41s... The real Keith Bullets and the 300 grain Mountain Mold are the only ones I can think of that I am using them on... Probably doesn't make a difference but I've been using this .410 die since 1973 with no problems and great accuracy so I don't want to mess with success...

I was recently told there are three rear sight blades available for the Ruger rear sight...I am going to see if there is a taller one so I can crank the rear sight down where it isn't as susceptible to damage...

As to the .350s...great minds think alike... I have a 600, 7KS, shortened Ruger K77MKII and a custom Montana Rifle Company...just a great round. If you have not tried them yet, the Speer 220 FP is the perfect bullet for Remingtons with a 2.800 LOA limit. Lee will also make you a Factory Crimp Die if you send them a dummy round and $29.00.

Bob

ps...let the grandson have the 3"...if however he wants the Mountain Gun tell him to find another Grandfather...

Last edited by RJM; 09/30/16.

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....