The price range has kicked up a notch.... my Swaro 3-10x42 is really good optically in lowlight, though as others have mentioned the reticle is a little thin. I don't know if they've changed the reticle thickness on the very similar Z3's.

Warning, bit of a ramble.... funny how circumstances change. Low light performance has sunk down the priorities list for me in the last 5 years... It was very high on the list but might not make top 3 now! I drew a coveted high desert mule deer tag THREE TIMES in that span, a tag that should take 4-5 points to get, plus one year I was building a new house and desperately cranking to get the roof on before the rains hit; I didn't hunt much that fall. And concurrently, the private land honeyhole I still-hunted blacktails on for all those years kinda dried up.

I'm in deer camp right now and bailed from my stand well before last light. Much of what I was watching was 400+ yards away, and/or cross canyon, and at a certain point I'm not taking that shot anyway then having to hike way over there in the dark anyway. And finding the deer, etc.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!