I shot mine very little sitting in the safe now. Area went to rifle hunting. Anyways my limited shooting was off a crappy rest on the hood of my truck. Every ammo I tried shot half those size groups at 100 yards if not better. I would take a serious look at all your screws. Make sure the action is seated in the stock and the screws are tight. Then make sure your base is screwed down tight. I also went with the EGW. You will hear varying opinions but I loctite all the screws for the mounts and rings.

Your scope is also suspect to me. The bushnell trophy aint the highest quality and the 220 is up there on the recoil scale.

Brings me to another point with no offense intended how are you at handling recoil. I find the recoil of the 220 to be manageable for me but it gets my attention more than anything else I shoot. Currently running a Ruger 77 in 350 mag and it feels like less recoil to me than the 220.

Seems perceived recoil really varies among shooters of the 220. If your sensitive to the recoil that could play into your group size.Now my Savage 212 sluggun was a whole different beast. I am so glad Savage replaced it with the 220 when they could not get the damn thing to feed reliable.