Pulled lots of bullets over the years, using a hammer puller, broken several them too. Always got some deformed tips that I trimmed them up with a filet knife or side cutter and kept for Zeroing a rifle with at 25 or 50 yards. Later used them on hogs under a feeder or for shots under 100-150 yards on game, and never had a problem with penetration, accuracy or with jacket seperation in a Cup & Core bullet.

Bought my 1st Nosler Blems in 180 gr 30 cal 1st Gen BTips in a cellophane bag with a colored folded paper label stapled over the end of the bag that had been hand stamped or xeroxed with the info, for ummm $6 a bag + a little freight or even free freight one time for a bigger buy .... ran those 1st 180's in a 300WMg and never have thought they were the problem with my shooting skills on paper....and none of the critters ever said a word one way or another about them.
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.