I have installed three Kepplinger and two Moyer triggers. On the Kepplinger I found that by polishing the top of the Kepplinger housing and the bottom of the sear bar it contacts it improves and makes the unset pull lighter and smoother.

The Moyer triggers I got to replace a couple of the two screw Ruger triggers were really rough castings, so rough I almost returned them, but decided to do a bit of work. I took my Foredom grinder and completely removed the grooves in the trigger face, and then filed and stoned the sides and back until the trigger was totally smooth. I was careful not to reduce the width where the pin goes through so I would not induce any side to side slop. I also slightly angled the face of the trigger for a right handed shooter, much like the triggers on a couple of higher grade sxs double shotguns I have. I then rounded the edges where my finger contacts it and then gave it a high polish on my buffing wheel followed by blueing and installation. Turned out rather nice and adjusted to a better pull than the old two screw factory triggers.