Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
it's hard to steal a landslide

This is what really worries me about this election. I, too, think Trump will win bigly grin enough to seal the deal.
But here's the fly in the ointment. Winning the popular vote won't win the election. If they can rig or manufacture enough votes in a few swing states, the popular vote means squat!
Pennsylvania is a very good example of this. The Philadelphia districts make up a third of the states popular vote, and Philadelphia is run by the Democratic machine.
You routinely, in presidential elections, hear of districts with 110 or 120% voter turnout, and the votes are all 100% democrat.
I read that for a Republican to win PA, he or she needs to win by more than 5 or 6% just to beat the built in fraud, and I believe it. That's 20 electoral votes fairly easily stolen.
Factor in places like NY city in NY, and Chicago in IL, and a couple others, it's a done deal. You have successfully stolen an election and subverted the will of the American people.
But it's dangerous to democracy to not accept the results!!!! mad
7mm

Agreed. A few key precincts in just one or two states can hinge the election. It doesn't have to be "widespread". The manufacturer/owner of voting machines used in 16 states is a Clinton supporter and donor. Add to this the electronic voting machines leave no paper trail for authenticating or recount. Dunno how many states use these machines or whether used in any or all of those 16 states.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.