As much as I love Namibia (go there a couple of times a year) if they don't get good rains this year, hunting will be damn tough county wide. There is a LOT hanging on this season's rainfall.

Leopard a specialized hunt. Doing a combined leopard/PG hunt can be done but, in my opinion/experience if you are after leopard THAT should be your primary and then IF you have time/energy for PG go for it. Sitting in a blind all night and then trying to hunt PG during the day really wears you out by day 7 or 8.

As others have said, if you do leopard, it really should be a 14-day hunt minimum. In Namibia, a Tom makes a circuit of his territory every 10-12 days. If he finds food, he MAY hang around for a day or two before continuing patrolling his territory. While some hunters have been VERY lucky to get a cat within the first couple of hours the first day, it seem there is probably a significantly higher number of hunters who come back empty - even after a couple of dedicated leopard trips.

As I say, as much as I truly love Namibia and have traveled most of the country and hunted in the NW mountains a lot, I would not be in a hurry to book a hunt there for next year until a little later to see how the rains come.

300 H&H with TSX bullets will be more than enough PG. Taken all of those with a 308 and 30/06 with 150gr and 180gr TSX.