I have several 'favorites' and rotate shooting clay targets with several of them.

Of course the 'Big Three' (870, 37, and M 12) are great shotguns. There is a reason that they sold 10 million + of them.

But there are also a couple others that I shoot often that are really good. They lived in the shadows of the Big Three and for various reasons didn't survive: Stevens 620/621, High Standard Flight King, and Model 25 Winchester. I've put thousands of rounds through them and not had any issues. I shot some of my best 5-Stand scores with the Flight King (plain barrel, 26" IC) as me and it are on the same page. The 621 is well suited for trap shooting kind of like a Model 12. And the Model 25 is a well balanced shotgun.

The 12 gauge Stevens 621 I have was IMHO the epitome of that 40 year run of that John Browning design. Stevens built a boatload of them (various 520/620 versions) for Sears/M.Ward back when they were the biggest gun retailers in the country.

Back to the thread topic: Which is my favorite? I don't know, I can't narrow it down.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf.