Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DELGUE
At what point do people put away all the bullschit and go back to hunting?!!

Is all this stuff to compensate for lack of old-fashioned hunting skills?

Is it that important to get a kill every time that you are willing to sacrifice your ethics?...that you are willing to sacrifice the traditions? Should we no longer call it hunting, but instead just call it 'killing'?

At what point do we decide to make it a fair chase? To actually give the game we hunt a fair chance?

I'm starting to get sick of all this uber technology invading our tradition of actually learning the animal's traits and habits. The truth of it is that there are quite a few people who would more belong in a bar shooting pool than in the field with a rifle.

Flame away, I don't give a rat's azz.

Then why did you take the time to make a lengthy post?

About the rest of your post: Are you going to go back to a rock or a spear?

Number one, that wasn't a lengthy post. It was rather brief, by my standards, although since you didn't like the content, I can see why reading every word of it seemed like an eternity to you.

Number two, I have the same friggin right to express my opinion that you do, whether you like the content of that opinion or the fact that I chose to express it, or not.

You use whatever is legal and whatever is left of your conscience will let you live with. I use a standard rifle with a standard scope. Sometimes I don't use a scope.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~