Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 4ager
They are going to do everything they can to Make America Great Again and let the chips fall where they may.

The American spirit will never quit doing what it does. To a fault. try telling a farmer to quit plowing ground, or any worker bee to set down his tools. Can't do it.

The elites have taken advantage of our American work ethic and patriotism for far too long, and we voted relief this time. We get up and go to work, to make our lives better and yes to make America great as well, and they have systematically undermined us for 100+ years. They've written laws that pad their bank accts at our expense to the point there's no blood left in the American turnip. Not only have they broke the American worker, they've broke the ENTIRE fricken country! For their irresponsibility I say, "Hang 'em high!". I sure hope the stench of their country club enclaves overwhelms their sense of decency, if it's not completely seared over by decades of decadent living at our expense.

God Bless them, and help them, because they are America and always have been.

And always will be, albeit with a profoundly sharper edge to them than they're comfortable with. The recent imports to America in no way strive for my fathers America, so send em back to the sheithole they came from for all I care.

Added in red, and FINE JOB on that writing Sean.

Your added text is weak, and of nowhere NEAR the example of "make every word MEAN something",....moreso just words strung together in a hurried and jumbled fashion.

You should really stick to writing your own material, and leaving other's to stand on it's own legs.

JMHO

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain