My wife, dad and I had a great season of hunting. Lots of driving from hunting whitetails and elk, down to hunting mule deer. Got a chance to see some beautiful country, some new and some not so much.

First one to tag out was my wife with her mule deer.

She was one happy woman after getting her first mule deer. She spotted him with a group of does and a coupe smaller bucks and made the stalk up on him. She made a great shot at 240 yards with her 7-08 and downed him with one shot. I am so proud of her!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some of the beautiful country we saw out hunting...

[Linked Image]

Next up was my dad...trying to find him a decent whitetail which was looking like it was going to be a chore with the warm weather we were having.

I found a hidden cut block one day out hunting and showed lots of promise with deer sign and elk sign in the very back of it, hidden from view. We hit it early one morning and after a couple of grunts my dad spotted a buck moving thru the trees and down a small hill. I continued to grunt while he moved up and made a good shot with his .243 putting him down. Great day again and to share that with him, what memories are made of!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Rob