Originally Posted by bryguy
I have bought 2 8 pound jugs of Varget over the last few weeks......and found primers for reasonable prices......seeing lots and lots of 22 ammo around here for $.05 a round...............I am pretty good now for a while, just need to bulk order a few bullets and Ill be good for a while.......

From following these types of threads....

I've seen patterns, that make one thing there is also local distribution patterns....

Guys can't find one powder in one part of the country... and yet other parts of the country have plenty of it on the shelves....

others can't find primers, or certain types when other parts have plenty of primers and selection...

Some one above just mentioned seeing plenty of 22LR, 22 Mag etc at their local Walmart recently.... that was in Western NY of all places.... yet here in Southern Oregon, 22 LR is about as common as dodo eggs...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez