My collection has been evolving a bit as my hunting and family gets more involved. I used to have a lot more, but his is what I have right now.

[Linked Image]

Top to bottom it goes:

Kimber Montana 300wsm. Not a true lightweight, but a good Etolin Elk, Kodiak, Kupreanof Moose lightweight. Leupold 6x42 CDS with dots. Probably will go with the 200gr ELDX. Get it stretched out to 6-700 if the Etolin tag falls into my pocket next year. Might go 168 TTSX if bears are involved. It's my "Big" rifle.

Kimber Montana Creed. New, haven't messed with it yet. Alpine deer rifle, 143 ELDX. For the wife. Will have 6x42, will steal often from her.

30-06 Ti. McM Edge. All around rifle. Currently tackdriving 168 Noz Etips at 2900. 3.5x10 Sightron Big Sky. Unfortunately it gets left home a lot. My buddy who is a big hunter borrowed it for a buddy who was flying in. He claimed it was the easiest rifle he's ever loaded for. I agree. It just shoots everything.

243AI. 700 Action, McM Edge stock. PN barrel, 1-8. It's that good, and better. 105s just shoot out of it, and it's killed a mountain of Sitka Blacktails with the Amax, Berger, and Scenar. It's a forever rifle, since I have two daughters. Eddie rescued it once via ceracoat. 6x42, target turrets, fine duplex. My favorite scope by far.

Lastly, my M7 7 Saum. I love this rifle. Put it up for sale to justify buying two Kimber montanas, now will keep it since the sting is over. Edge stock, Jewel trigger. It's a little heavier, but the weight penalty is well worth how it settles down on a pack for a longer shot. Currently shooting 150 Etips at 2900. Probably breath some life into it with 150 ELDX and stretch it out a bit. It's my alpine rifle for those 3-5 hour hikes up to alpine with 35lbs of overnight gear. Scope is off it, but will put the FX3 with M1 back on. (6x42)