Originally Posted by TLB2
Correction Morrisville. Boss told me wrong

Well that's only 140 miles different...

If you're a college basketball fan, UNC Tarheels or NC State Wolfpack are close by---you'd have to check the schedule by early season tickets should be available. (Duke is close by also, but you might find tickets to be hard to come by). I think there's several home games in the next week. A lot of College Basketball History here. With the 3 main universities here, there always seem to be some sport to be able to watch.

There's a Bass Pro Shop (cary), and a Gander Mt. in Morrisville, Cabela's in Garner.. For local gun shops I'd suggest going to Fuquay-Varina and check out Soverign Guns and the Fuquay Gun...about 2 miles apart- not sure if they are open after 6 though..

Morrisville is convenient to Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh, so it's just a matter of what type of food you like...lots of independent restaurants.

There are a ton of craft brewing places in the area, although not sure how many are doing anything after 5. The Raleigh Beer Garden https://www.theraleighbeergarden.com/ has the worlds largest draft beer selection..365+ beers on tap...

Let me know if you're looking for anything specific.

Don