This is just another example of the failure of liberal politicians to do their job. Like Obama they enforce only the rules they like. In this case it cost a bunch of non too bright folks their lives. The regulators who failed to inspect or enforce should be held to account as should the sorry ass owner. I watcher a presser on Fox with the female fire chief one look was enough. There she stood fresh faced makeup flowing hair, and not so much as a smudge on her immaculate turn out gear. Hope this gives second thoughts to those who continue to trust their future to a collection incompetent PC politicians,but i doubt it.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Certifiable
JFC some of y'all are miserable pricks.
Buncha folks who weren't hurtin anybody got burned alive but they deserved it because of... ummm...CA politics...

But we're bright enough not to live in that sheithole you do. I can't recall the exact reason I put your ass on ignore, but it must have been from some more liberal BS coming from your piehole.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.