Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I believe he will speak his truth, and do fine.

He's certainly not going to be knocked off balance by DC pantywaists.

No he won't speak the truth, unless he doesn't want to be confirmed. Unless of course he has no problem with women in combat,and homos and trannys serving.

I'm not on the "Mad Dog" wagon. If he had/has issues with them serving then he should have resigned when the ban was lifted by clinton in the 90s for females and then when obama let the homos and trannys serve openly.

To be fair, I did not resign either when the combat exclusion law was rescinded because I wanted to promote so I could pack my pension. Then again I had ZERO recourse to voice my opinion other than letters to my Congressmen, and editors which I did. Lastly, the fact he was against water boarding when he knew full well it WORKED on the THREE that were subjected to it AND the fact A LOT of his AVIATORS were subjected to it in SERE Training, tells me he's got a lot of political blood in him.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”