Originally Posted by renegade50
some sorry mofo shot a good 10 pt buck in area 44a with a fugging pb on nov5 ran into him and dipshit buddy on the 6th said they jumped it 3 times from its bed trying to find it and they said its leg was flopping. i just listened fuming inside cause it was about 600yds as the crow flies thru heavy mature pines and undergrowth from where i hunt

bout an hour before i ran into these dipchits on the 6th
i was hunting the fringe of a bedding area with plenty of fresh scrapes and rubs and around 10 am i heard what sounded like heavy labored breathing about 200 yds away for around 4-5 minutes thought it strange
then i ran into dip and chit on the way back to my truck and this is when i gleaned the info from them
i showed dip and chit what a barnes ml expander is and told them pb,s aint worth a pisshole in a snow bank then i show dip and chit a shed i found not 75 yds outta a spot i hunt and dip says he looked like that only somewhaat bigger

im fuming in my mind.........

the shed i found scored 72 inches.........

went back on the 10th no fresh sign on the fringes of the bedding area scrapes all covered in leaves
place is shut the fugg down......

im pissed the spot is shut down cause that 10 pt is wounded im thinking

go back on the 11th hunt a spot probably with 100 yds of where i heard the heavy breathing sounds

see buzzards in the area

still dont dawn on me

go home
then realize it probably was that buck and it took him a couple of days to die maybe

i need to get back in their this weekend and poke around
see if i can find this dead deer

fugg powerbelts and fugg people who cant shoot worth a dam.................

fugg powerbelts and fugg people who cant shoot worth a dam................. nuff said.................