Originally Posted by EdM
I am guessing he will be worthless in a year or two just as the other Fox guys and girls who were once worshiped here.

Yeah, when Tucker accuses Trump of sexism and starts a media war against Trump on his show.

Only if Tucker ever accuses Trump of sexism or anything, he'll have some real solid evidence to back up his claim. Or he won't, and he'll be excoriated here for good reason.

As you must know, but may be loathe to admit, Me-agyn "The Bleeder" Kelly realized she could make a lot of money with her little tiff with Trump. And she still hasn't gotten over the insult, obviously.

She was always about asking 'gotcha' questions. She asked the wrong question to the worst person to ask. She did it on live TV. She got what she had coming to her because she thought Trump wouldn't call her on it because it was a question about sexism being asked by a woman. Then he insulted her, and she hasn't stopped bleeding ever since.

Yeah, guys here like the 'news' to be delivered by hot women. Frankly I'd rather watch Rosie O'Donnell deliver unbiased, factual information than I would watch Me-agyn or any of the talking head bimbo news whores.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"