[Linked Image]

Obama found himself down on his luck a few years after he left the White House and decided to look for a legitimate job to make ends meet. He went down to the local Manpower office and filled out an application. He then handed the application to the white clerk behind the desk. The clerk told him to take a seat and he would submit his application. Any jobs would come back shortly on the fax machine. The clerk told him he was going to get a quick bite to eat but would be right back.

After about 15 minutes Obama heard the fax machine start to spit out a page. His curiosity got the best of him, and since the clerk was out of the office, he decided to take a look at the fax himself. On the top of the page it said "JOB OFFER." Below was written the following coded letters:

BIMM
HAV BAR TPC OT

He mulled it over for a few minutes, then a big smile came across his face. This was exactly what he was qualified for and it would be fun and easier than being a community organizer.

He was going to be a chauffeur, driving a "Bimmer, (BIMM)" equipped with a "BAR!"

Besides his regular pay he would get "tips," (TPC) plus "Overtime" (OT)

He put the paper back on the fax machine and sat back down. When the clerk came back to the office Obama said, "I know what the job offer is."
"You do?" asked the clerk as he looked at the fax.
"Yes," Obama answered. "I'm going to be a chauffeur, driving a BMW with a built in bar. I'll also get tips and overtime."
The clerk chuckled out loud and said, I'm sorry but that's not what it says at all. It says:
BIMM - Be In Mississippi Monday
HAV BAR TPC OY- Have your Black Ass Ready To Pick Cotton On Tuesday

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee