Gave this a try. Curious if I should have learned anything, or not, and where to go next? Would appreciate constructive advice or GFYs. Second target kinda looks like a bust to me - or is it? Lacking a great spotter, I used colored Sharpies on the bullets and made enough trips to to the target to be absolutely confident on recording the hits.

IMR4451, 129ABLR, CCI 200, Hornady brass multi-X that was collet neck sized, 6.5 Creedmoor, Kimber Moontuna with brake... COL 2.77" and a bunch of jump. It is not a precision rifle IMO nor am I a precision shooter. Fired prone, bipod, rear bag, 12X SWFA. No chrono used.

First batch shot a couple days ago. Note: the two 42.0 sighters, lower right, were not at same aiming point as the 41.8 nearby and had different primers and fouler brass.
41.0, 41.4, 41.8, 42.2, 42.6, 43.0, 43.4, 43.8
Then wind came up and it was a bust - I tried some 42.0-43.0 at 670M.
[Linked Image]

Second day. (Did I choose the right ones from the first day?)
42.0 to 44.0 by .2gr increments and fired at 580M again, fairly calm but felt better sticking at 580M. Anything useful here?
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?