I would highly recommend Makadi Safaris. I would gladly hunt again with them. They primarily offer Ranch hunting but have other concessions for Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant.

The ranch has large numbers of free roaming game and a large enclosure >2,000 acres for the more unusual game. I didn't hunt the fenced area as I preferred to walk or hunt from the high stands. I took a 60" Kudu and saw larger afterwards and a Cape Hartbeast that ranked #13 in the Safari Club records. I had opportunities to shoot springbok that also would have placed in the record book. I shot the wrong 2 and each was just a hair shy of a record. I would go for at least 10 days as it is possible to shoot 3 head of game a day. My only regret is I didn't have more money for trophy fees as this would have allowed taking multiples of the same species.

Jack and Eleanore O'Connor hunted with Makadi in I believe the 1960's. I really enjoyed hearing the stories about them.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli