So what are your results? Is it a solid 200yd gun?

I can look for some old targets, but; I can say the limitation is more in the ammo and not the guns. These slugs are very good and it takes to 20ga high level. I feel confident that the best copper ammo can do around 3 inch groups at 100 yards an that these are solid 150 yard deer shotguns.

That accuracy translate into hitting a 5" target off a perfect bench rest, for normal mortals you can add another 3 inches of aim error at 150. You loose power to, while it does not take much to kill a deer (eventually) some accuracy is desirable to drop one quickly. This is a single shot, not like letting loose with a quick 2nd or 3rd with a pump.

I have Ithaca and H&R both shoot about the same and I would expect no more or less from TC. Certainly no less.

OK, I found some H&R bench rest 20ga targets. The Remington accutip 260 grain put 3 shots in 2.5 inches. I am sure more shots would open it up. The Hornady SST 250 grain was about 2 inches lower and put 3 shots in 3.5 inches. That is at 100 yards. Not much of a test. I set the zero at 100 yards. I am very conservative. I am sure this gun would handle a 150 yard shot.