I have seen a lot of things in my day, but until today, I have never seen a bull mount a bull-fighting dwarf. Once you go black, well anyway, I guess the question is will she ever go back to midget dick or will she only ride the baloney pony from now on?

Disturbing moment a bull MOUNTS a stricken female bullfighting dwarf after knocking her to the ground in the middle of a fight

By Harriet Mallinson For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 19:06 EST, 10 January 2017

A bull fight took a horrible turn when the beast began mounting the female bullfighter.
Disturbing video footage shows the bull knocking the woman down in the middle of a fight before lying on top of her and thrusting.
The bull fight took place in Spain and initially the woman - a dwarf - proves a match for the animal as she wields a brown cape.

When he slows to a standstill she stamps in front of him, goading him on.
However, he suddenly springs into action and charges at her and trips her up.

She falls to the ground and the bull instantly mounts her from behind and begins thrusting, visibly aroused by the presence of a female.

Shrieks of horror can be heard from the crowd, before two others rush to the woman's help.
One forcibly drags the bull away while another helps the bullfighter to her feet.
It's unclear whether she sustained any injury from the traumatic incident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...html?mwv_rm=rta

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions

A positive attitude will not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it a worthwhile effort.