I don't usually buy new brass, but I've got three 30/06's I'm loading for now, and I really need to stock up on some new brass. I like the Nosler and the Lapua stuff, but I can't afford it right now. I'm looking at Winchester brass at Midway for $25 for 50. Then Cabelas has Remington brass for the same price. I know the Winchester brass has terrible reviews on Midway. Remington reviews on Cabelas are mixed. I actually would prefer Winchester since that's mainly what I have now and what I've been loading for years. But if it's total crap maybe I should try something else. Is Remington better quality brass? The other option I see that Midway has is the Hornady, and it's only $10 more per 50, and as pretty good reviews. Maybe I should switch to Hornady? The other option I've found is online sales of once fired brass. I found once fired Remington brass for $38 and it's been tumble/polished. Maybe once fired brass is better than buying new? How do I know it's only been fired once? Any advice would help. I've just been using the same Winchester brass for probably 15 years. But in all those years I didn't shoot the 30/06 that much so haven't needed to replenish my brass. I'm beginning to do more reloading now and testing loads at long range so I'll be going through a lot more brass than I have in the past.