Stainless/synthetic Mini-30 in excellent condition. Also includes a wood Mini-14 stock I purchased new from Midway and modified to fit. It could probably stand having a little more material removed, but everything seems to work OK. The extra stock includes all hardware, so changeover is really easy. I also modified the sling mounts to accept QD swivels on both stocks. There are a few dings and scuffs in the stocks, but overall in excellent condition. It's never been anywhere but to the range, but has lived in several states, so all wear is just from moving it around. There are also a few scratches on the bolt lock cover plate from taking it apart (See pics).

I've fired around 100 rounds of the cheapest ammo I could find. Accuracy, as expected is 3-4" at 100 yds with the cheap FMJ ammo. It does not function reliably with Brown, Silver, or Gold Bear ammo, but works perfectly with the cheap Fiocchi 123 gr stuff.

Also includes a Matte VX-1 2-7X33 Shotgun Scope with Heavy Duplex Reticle and BC Caps. Will include one 5- and one 20-rnd magazine.

I don't have the original box, but do have the manual. Will ship in a new hard case. Please make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual. I'm looking for $800 shipped CONUS for everything. I'm not looking for trades and don't really want to split up the package, although if you don't want the scope we can work something out.

Mini-30