We've had a bumper crop of cottontails around here this Winter.
My wife took her car in for an oil change last week and the shop told her that the car's oxygen sensor wasn't working and needed changing.
We took it in yesterday for the sensor to be changed and walked to a nearby restaurant for lunch.
When we got back the lady at the desk called in one of the technicians and told him to tell us what happened.
He said when he opened the hood a rabbit jumped out and started running around the shop. They finally shooed him out the door. They then showed us the old sensor. The wires had been gnawed in two. In other words before the oil change. We're wondering if he was in the car and hid out under the hood during the oil change. It's been pretty cold (single and sometimes double digit temps in the minus range) and we wonder if he had just taken up permanent residence there.
My wife had been feeding the rabbits but now she's threatening to shoot them. The women has no sense of humor.
David

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]