I'm just getting started reloading. So far I have bought my press, Forster Co Axe, and some Forster and Redding dies, powder,primers,Nosler brass, and bullets.

I need some good books to get me started and show me how to properly set up my dies and get them adjusted,as well as load info. Mainly I don't yet understand anything about properly adjusting dies. Please suggest some books or sources so I can learn.I just don't want to randomly order a reloading manual not knowing if it will have the info I need.

I also need a powder scale and the brass tools necessary to prep brass. I was thinking of buying a Forster case trimmer but I would like a recommendation for a scale and all other case prep tools I need.

I also need a mic for OAL loaded cartridge size. Maybe I need a book explaining and detailing all the steps and the proper tools. I don't know if that info will be in any reloading manual I might order,or even what the best Manual is for a beginner. I live in a small rural town and have no access to even look at reloading manuals without ordering them.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 01/19/17.