Well maybe not, but I'm hoping this pair will get it done for quite a while...

I had Mark Penrod put together a full tilt custom 7MM Rem Mag from a very mistreated 300 H&H action that I had for quite a while. I asked him to do everything functionally to make it perfect as if it were his own rifle. Trued the action from end to end, trigger work, bolt work, safety work etc. stainless Mike Rock barrel that Mark made nice and smooth. Legend carbon stock was all fitted and bedded and then then sent back to McMillan for paint. All the metal is cerakoted. Rig was custom throated long for 180gr bullets and Mark cut me a custom seating die to match the chamber. That's the brown stocked rifle in the picture.

Second one will probably look familiar as I recently picked it up from another member here. Just about exactly what I would have built if I were putting one together from scratch, so couldn't pass up the opportunity when it became available. It's a 338 Alaskan stocked by Gene Simillion in another legend. Gene also developed a load for it and it is a nice 3/4" load running 225 TSX's.

Kinda suspect these will do just about everything I will need to do for the foreseeable future...

[Linked Image]

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/