With the bulk of the entertainment industry coming from New York or California, it is now horridly slanted to the angry Democratic side. They still can't believe they lost, and do not realize most of this nation's land area went the other way. The on site audiences, consisting mostly of locals, are 95% on board as well. I went from Fallon over to Colbert because Fallon's pre-election humor was solely focused on Trump. Colbert then took the same track, and I started following Myers. Now he has toed the line and was simply out and out rude to Trumps campaign manager post-election when she gave him some time.

Late night has always been a time when I would sit back, pour a couple fingers, relax, and enjoy a little broad ranging comedy/satire/humor. Now it's limited solely to a single subject and has become a bit tiresome. A shot or two a night is fine, but whole monologues devoted solely to the President quickly get old.

Guess I need to go back to fly tying or something else to cleanse the mind before bedtime. Be interesting to see if late night's ratings decline.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/21/17.

1Minute