I don’t shoot bullets lighter than 100 grains in the .327 Federal. I look at it like a .357 Maximum – a heavy bullet cartridge.
I see the .327 Federal as a great combination for called critters at dusk and at night. Using a rest or sticks the big Blackhawk and the GP100 do well if you are not presented with multiple shots, they will put a few spots in your eyes when shooting at night.
I have been debating how to discuss heavy bullet loads in the .327 handguns because they come in different frame sizes. We have several .327 revolvers and believe me a 122- or 125-grain bullet at 1,200 fps loaded for the Blackhawk will lock the cylinder on the Charter Arms Kitgun (Patriot).
With the heavy bullets I like Hodgdon Lil Gun
The 122-grain NEI No. 82 ahead of 11.2 grains of Lil Gun will develop 1,164 fps in the 4’ GP100 and 1,230 fps in the 5 ½” Blackhawk. I prefer the stopping power or shock of the heavy .32 caliber bullet compared to the light bullet.
Here is a link to a thread on the Beartooth forum. Post No. 25 compares Hodgdon Lil Gun, H-110 and Alliant 2400. We have been using Alliant 300-MP at the same velocities. 1,200- to 1,300 fps seems to have just about the right energy for the well muscled critters.

https://www.shootersforum.com/handgun-cartridges/47667-327-federal-thread.html

With the .32 H&R Magnum the 87-grain XTP is a pretty good bullet. In the 4” S&W M-16, 5.0 grains of Alliant Unique is an accurate load giving 1,225 fps.

In the 7 ½” Ruger SSX Bisley 9.0-grains of Alliant 2400 will give you about 1,1,75 fps.
I have some pictures of the 100 grain XTP dug out of the dirt after going through a porcupine. The XTP sort of slugs its nose and retains weight pretty well.

I am looking forward to the new Henry .327 rifle. Our Marlin in .32 H&R Magnum is heavy but the weight of the barrel it a good off hand rifle.
The 90-grain Sierra hollow point bullet ahead of 4.4 grains of Alliant Unique will break 1,200 fps with good accuracy in the Marlin. The Sierra bullet holds together well.

The 100-grain Speer JHP is a good bullet in the Marlin. The Marlin has a 20” barrel and that’s why we chose that barrel length for the Henry we have on order. The 100-grain Speer bullet ahead of 4.4 grains of Unique will break 1,200 fps and is a fine bullet for called critters.
We will probably be loading down the .327 Federal to stay under 1,400 fps to limit exit holes and bullets flying across the pasture.

Slim