My gun cabinet runneth over..............

I have a hard to find CVA Scout V2 in 35 Remington that I didn't have a chance to take deer hunting this year. It is the black synthetic stock, 22" long stainless, fluted barrel model. You can see it and read about it by clicking on the following link to CVA's web site:

http://cva.com/CVA-Store-View.php?id=761

These come with a one-piece scope mount similar to the Ded Nutz Game Reaper, are really good recoil pad, and a terrific trigger.

I ordered it brand new from a firearms dealer in my town. I have shot less than one box of ammo through it to sight it in for a deer hunt I never got to take it on. I shot a few factory Remington 150's, 200's and Hornady Leverevolution through it at 75 yards. All went into close to the same hole, so this rifle is as accurate as people say they are. The CVA Hunter Compact I had in 300 Blackout was a dandy rifle, too.

The rifle is in spotless, brand new condition and I have the factory box and all of the paperwork that came with it. I'd like to have $375.00 for it including insured shipping to any lower 48 states FFL who accepts long guns from private individuals.

I have a lot of factory ammo to sell, since this is the only 35 Remington I own. I have 8 or 9 boxes of Hornady Leverevolution ammo, most of a box or Remington 150 grain ammo, and a full box plus part of one of Remington 200's. These boxes include less than 20 pieces total of once-fired brass from sighting the rifle in. I will make the buyer of the rifle a good deal on whatever of this ammo they want, and won't sell any of it until the rifle sells.

Probably the only thing I'd consider taking in on trade would be a new or like new T/C Pro Hunter frame.

Also for sale locally so subject to prior sale. I will post it sold as soon as I can when and if that happens.