Originally Posted by richrich
I hunted with them in 2015 and I should have burned my money instead.
The 2 younger guides liked to drink, texted constantly while driving and had no clue what they were doing. The first morning we spent 3 hours driving around looking for my stand.
They put me with another older guide that was looking for a big Mulie for himself, so surprise I didnt see any shooter bucks.
The 4th night the outfitter, Todd, got drunk and was so hungover the next am the guide had him sleep in the back seat while 3 of us sat up front in the truck heading to stands.
The last eve hunt I road hunted with the 2 younger guidesand the driver texted so much he got us stuck in a field 1/2 mile off the road, long story short we didnt get out till almost midnight and it was -24 that night. They had to leave the guides truck cuz he burned out all the gears on it.
Theres plenty more but some I cant post due to the sexual things that went on at the hotel with the guides
Yeah I've heard similar horror stories. But you need to check first if they are members of SOA. Then they would be ligit. Saskatchewan outfitters Association. Confirm by ph call or email.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.