Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by kellory
Those cattle were taken and quite a few killed, without due process. They were not released, they were taken back.
Depriving a man of property and livelyhood, requires court action. (Which didn't happen.)
Bundy's son was tazored twice, while trying to talk with them. I followed the live broadcasts, the live feeds, and the news. The news kept changing.
The Bundy's were arrogant did willfully break the law, by doing a backburn on thier own land (violating a "no burn" order, it got away from them, and burned onto federal land. They had other options, but chose the fastest and easiest method.
The Bundy's did do wrong, but the BLM did much worse.
Watch the recorded live feeds if you can find them. The BLM had guns pointed alot.
As for the sniper....he was mugging for a camera most of the time. I would say the cameraman gave him away, not the spotter. He had a narrow gap between two concrete barriers, IIRC, and prone on the bridge. Very little to see at all.
Drain the swamp, dismantle the BLM swat team. It serves no good purpose.

You don't really seem to know anything about the case if you think what you stated above is true.

The news didn't keep changing.
You just don't understand it at all.

No, the news kept changing. That is a fact. On another site, there is a timeline thread, the news articles were preserved as they were first presented, as well as the changes. There was quite a bit of rumor, speculation passed off as news.
online news articles were Rewritten, with no obvious signs of editing or corrections made. However, before and after screenshot show the changes.

I could very easily Supply links to the thread and doctored articles,and much more. I know where to find it. But why make it easy for someone with so low of an opinion of me?
Do your own research.
I've had information overload on this subject, and I'm not going down that rabbit hole again. (it makes me feel dirty)
Think what you want, I'm done here.

You can't supply links that support what you claimed because it's all wrong.

You might as well be "done" since you don't have your facts straight.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!