As promised, here's a range report for my 452 American I got back from the CZ Custom Shop. It took me a second week to get to the range. Just had too many things going on at once.

Running a SWFA SS12x42MQ.

Started off with CCI 40 gr SV's to get it sighted back in at 25 yds. Here's a pic walking them in. First shot, top left outside of the black.

[Linked Image]

Ran a few more mags through it at 25 yds. Boringly accurate. Started playing with the MQ clicks. Well, you'll get the idea. Two 5-shot groups. Screwed the can on after I was satisfied with the grouping at 25 yds with it off. Basically, shot to the same POI. Maybe a couple clicks difference.

[Linked Image]

Moved the target out to 50 yds and switched ammo to those gummy little Wolf 40 gr Match Extras. Resighting back in with the Wolf. All 50 yd shots were taken with the can on.

[Linked Image]

15 shots at 50 with the Wolf Match Extra.

[Linked Image]

The trigger job from Harlan is really quite nice. Continuous squeeze and it'll pop. Very repeatable and smooth. I'm sure it will get even better with use.

It is not a Kidd 2-stage trigger, but then I didn't pay $300 buck for it, either.

This little .22 is turning into a lot of fun. smile

[Linked Image]

Last edited by local_dirt; 02/16/17. Reason: correction: Wolf ammo was Match Extra, not Match Target

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH