I have 2.5 - 3 ac. in my back yard. It is real good rabbit habitat. It has high grass, brush, junk, spruce and pine trees about 10' tall. I love rabbit and a joy to take a walk in the back yard to hunt them . So far we have 5 rabbits between me and my son. The hawk or owl got one and so did a cat kill one to leave it lay. I thought I got the last one the other night , but lo and behold, the trail cam got another one last night. I can't believe all the rabbits . There were at least 8 rabbits on this 3 ac, parcel. All around it is corn and mature hardwoods so there is very little coming from the other parcels. I always wondered how many rabbits are on an ac. of land but never thought there could be three rabbits per ac. I am hunting them hard cause I also have a lot of little oak and spruce trees that are getting bit up real bad. Does anyone else manage small parcels for rabbits?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23