Hola John,

Thanks for your reply.

I saw that you used 65gr of Magnum behind 130gr NBT for 3,052 fps and .54" in the 22" Model 70, and 3,157 fps and .71" in the 26" No.1B., both very inspiring.

I am using Norma cases and even behind the LRAB, 65g of Magnumr -if I ever need to get up there- would fit uncompressed.

As a sidenote, my first load LRAB and Magnum, shot at 100 meters, produced a 1.1 moa six shot group. Not bad, but speed was low at 2,770 fps and I have hopes that as I work it up towards 2,900-2,950 things will tighten a bit as I believe having read from you that Ramshot powders pruduce more consistency when burning at higher pressures. Next session will tell. I will give MRP a try, as close as it is to Re22 that give you so good results with the LRAB.

I am using a 0.008" jump... Is there any consensus on the amount of jump the LR Accubonds like best?

On the same session I shot two three-shot groups with ole 150gr IL that averaged 2,850 fps and 0.7 moa. Super imposed, the 6 shot aggregate measured the same 1.1 moa. They look like two different three shot groups and not like a larger six shot group, if I explain myself, so maybe I used a different hold between groups and I have a winner here.

Thank you for your comments and best regards,