If I count how many tanks of air I have gone through it must be in the 100-150 range. However, I have never been scuba certified. I learned as a kid in another country where certification was not needed. Also getting an adult to get my tanks filled was never a problem because I was usually diving more than they were!

My wife has become quite interested in getting her certification. So I have decided to do this with her. I suppose it's mostly because we do so much together and share just about all of our adventures. But I need to have that certification now to get rental equipment when we travel within the USA and to get tanks refilled too.

Furthermore, it just seems like a good idea to actually learn the safe and proper way to do this, even though it has not killed me yet. I want her to be comfortable and safe. If you have done this scuba training what did they have you do to get certified?

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)