Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Limiting the days of the week somebody can buy alcohol is almost as stupid as not allowing kids to sit at a bar with their parents which is almost as stupid as dui checkpoints.

But nothing is as dumb as telling a gas station owner he can't sell booze.

Well as a former MN resident, who lived close to the 'Sconsin border.... I can see where you have that point of view...

But MN limitations wasn't a problem, we just crossed the St Croix River and all of that wasn't an issue...

a simple reason why I love MOST of Wisconsin's laws over MN...

however the State Police were Nazis over on your side of the River....

would have lost my license in MN, courtesy of WI.. for getting 4 speeding tickets in Wisconsin in less than a year... all gotten on the interstate, in the middle of Nowhere, for exceeding the National 55 mph Speed Limit...

two were for doing 57 in a 55 zone, one for 56 in a 55 zone and one where I was really blowing down the highway doing 58 in a 55 zone... all were with the cruise control on and involved heading down hill, where the car picked up a mile or two per hour....

that kinda sucked about your fair state...

I solved the problem by going up to North Dakota, got a PO Box and put ND Plates and changing to a ND D/L....

as long as you pay the ticket out of state, it didn't go on your ND D/L....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez