Originally Posted by smokepole
You're a rare kind of stupid.

You hunt and hike on western public lands? The rest of us only live here.

so do I dumb [bleep], utah. notice how the response is to impune me, rather than say umm YES that is a glorified duffle bag with a really fancy pack frame attached to it. When you lose the argument, lets just impune people and call them names. rather than respond to the substance of the charge. OR my point about digging stuff out during a days hunt. according to some of you none of that matters. just unload the pack to get to a granola bar or a piece of jerky. I am not going to show pics of my pack its in the shed its cold and snowy and I am not going outside.

my most used pack is a badlands sacrifice. probably not the best built pack out there but its light weight and if it ever breaks badlands is only 20 minutes from my house. Its hauled out way more elk than the pack is rated for and still held up just fine, on several different hunts. deer on other hunts. it also has hauled in big salt licks which are hard on a pack too. only problem was the frame squeeked. so they added tape to the edges for me.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 02/25/17.