We ordered several when they were announced and they've been hanging in the racks since. We hadn't sold one yet, so we really hadn't played with them much.

My soon to be 10 year old son went into work with me for a bit yesterday. He always hangs out around the archery portion of the shop. He'd told me he wanted a camo bow this year, so it was going to happen -- just a matter of time. I'd expected we'd just set up another Mission Craze, but in camo. His current Craze is black.

I went looking for him and found him with a Hoyt Klash in his hands. He told me it felt better in his hands and it really balanced well. I handed it to the guys behind the counter and asked them to tie a d-loop on it.

I took it to the bag and shot it. I was impressed! No shock, no vibration, really smooth draw and a nice wall. We cranked it down and then he shot it. He immediately said this was the bow he wanted.

Got it home and set his first couple of pins. He was immediately shooting it well -- really well -- better than he'd been shooting his Craze. Maybe the bow fits him better? Maybe grip or string angle? Who knows?

Anyway, it's an impressive little bow. If anybody here has a youngster they're about to set up, stop by your Hoyt dealer and try out the Klash.

The Mission Craze is a nice bow too, but I think the Hoyt Klash will impress...

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!