Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They're building multiple ramps from which to jump the shark although they'll hang on as long as the show makes money, but it's time to start heading toward the "and they all lived happily ever after" season.

If the Saviors are so bad why don't they just leave? Just pack up what they have and head back to Georgia. They pretty well already killed everybody down there who was a threat. Go back to the prison, clean it out and rebuild. Go around to Hilltop and the Kingdom and tell anybody who wants to come along that they're welcome to join them.

Where is the magic gas and ammo tree? Cars are running just fine on gas that's four or more years old and apparently in limitless supply as well as having lots and lots of ammo around. People driving everywhere yet no parts are wearing out, tires are good, I guess they're changing the oil regularly, etc. etc.

I get that there is a lot of stuff lying around but you've got Hilltop, the Kingdom, Alexandria, Seaside, Garbage People and The Saviors (sounds like the lineup for a rock festival, doesn't it?) all living within walking distance of each other or at most a few minutes driving distance on apparently walker-free byways, all scouring the area for years, and yet they keep finding new stuff. They must be traveling pretty far out these days to find it. Where was Richonne's honeymoon carnival, Pennsylvania?

Dammit, I want my zombie show to pay at least some homage to reality!
Yeah, they should have rediscovered horses by this time. Some have, but not Rick's group, or the Saviors.

PS How does a deer get snagged by a bunch of rotting, shambling, zombies?