Originally Posted by Brad
Gent's, I've got a 2014 4 door Tacoma SR5 and it's come time for new rubber. Not looking for an off-road tire, just a good general purpose tire (I live in Montana) for street and snow. I'm a general contractor so nails are always an issue. Maybe a 10 ply?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a double-cab short bed 2014 TRD Off Road. I'm running Toyo Open Country MTs. They have good manners up to 105 or so. smile I've considered switching to the BFG AT .. probably for your situation, my first choice

Got a question for you ... any problems cornering HARD with the damn ABS / VSC engaging? Mine has put me in the ditch twice and, on a somewhat sharp corner on the interstate, locked up once pretty near putting me into the concrete center divider. The driver next to me appeared to, er ... "soil himself" . I might have, too, but I was way way way too busy trying to keep from killing us all to take time out for that. I've complained to the dealership and they say it is not fixable, they have employees with similar trucks and the same problem which they can't resolve.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...