mod7rem, I have been confident QL is wrong even without the PT, but with the PT I have been certain. Note that this is not a knock on QL. The developer is clear and upfront in saying (read the manual) that there are things the program does not and/or cannot model. It is important to remember as individual users that it is only a model and an estimate. When one knows going in that the model does not account for all aspects of every firing instance, one should not expect high-precision results. IOW, it is not surprising that sometimes things are off.

Idaho Shooter, I have not needed to try but a couple of times to get such info, but in those instances I was able to get to the right person in the right place to share. I would not expect to be able to get that kind of info on a regular basis, now that I think of it. I think one might make the assumption that most factory ammo for most mainstream cartridges is loaded relatively close to SAAMI pressures, though. Since this is _not_ a calibration, only a reference point, that seems adequately useful.