Gtscotty,

I picked up my 6.5 swede last year and when I got online I found the 130 accubonds were available but didn't find the 140 accubond. I new I was only going to be hunting deer so I went ahead with the 130.

My decision to look into the Hornady SP interlock bullets came from my reading a lot of comments claiming they perform much like a Nosler Partition. When I saw the Hornady 6.5 140s were on sale for $23 per box of 100 at midway I decided I didn't want to go a lifetime without giving such a well praised bullet a go and the price was right.😀

I've already inquired awhile ago about the Hornady "SP" interlocks. This thread was to get a little more personal with the comparing of the 6.5 Hornady "SP" 140 for elk in particular. The replies were pretty much what I thought they would be but I wanted to be diligent non the less.

I've never taken an elk with a Hornady bullet so this is my chance to see what a well praised bullet will do. I've done my research and I'm confident it will end well....☺

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 03/20/17.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field